KL6-03 TROTTER HEAD CLEANING MACHINE

The machine only operates with hot water. No chemicals are used. Removes 85% of the hairs of the product. The remaining 15% requires sheen. 2 years warranty against fabrication errors. 5 years spare parts warranty.

The machine only operates with hot water.

No chemicals are used.

Removes 85% of the hairs of the product.

The remaining 15% requires sheen.

2 years warranty against fabrication errors. 5 years spare parts warranty.


CAPACITY / HOUR CLEAN TIME ENGINE POWER PANEL SİZES HEİGHT + - %10 CHANGE

CALF 80 PIECE

SHEEP 600 PIECE

30 MINUTES 10 HP SPEED CONTROL PANEL

DIAMETER:1100  X Y: 1000 L: 2500

600 KG